"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Your a Perfect Frient to Me

They were like Cheska and Nova
 This is a piece my friend Nova Kristanta Vallo dedicated for our friend Cheska Lilyana Escaño. She expressed her love for her as a true friend. They rely with each other, and I look up to them for that. They showed me an immortal friendship. I based Nova Calderon and Cheska Villareal (Heart Over Matter)from them, because they are supportive.

Nova and Cheska

You’re A Perfect Friend to Me
By: Nova Krisanta Vallo

You have known me in good and bad times
You have seen me when I was sad
(left to right)Cheska, Nova and Me.
You have been with me when we had fun
You have watched me laughed… and cry.

There are certain kinds of friends
Who can easily discuss all things
Who feel so utterly comfortable with each other
See one another’s inner soul, and keep faith with one another.

To be a friend means being trusted and trusting
It is a lot of giving, a lot of taking
But most of all, a lot of sharing
Cheska and Nova
And it takes a lifetime to truly know its meaning.

I could write a bunch of “thank yous..”
And never convey my gratitude to you
Although I don’t believe that kindness goes
Nova and Cheska with Tom making funny face.
Unrewarded if I ever forgot to say it to you.

I know that throughout my lips wherever I am
I will always remember so well
And cherish our friendship as one of the best
I have ever known, thank you for being the one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow talagang immortal friendship. Nakakaiyak naman ito. Nakakatouch. :)Kanina ko lang nalaman na para sa akin pala yang ginawa ni Nova. Haha. Salamat kay Daryl Chua, The Writer for posting this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akala ko nd mo ako tatawagin sa name na yan. haha. sana mabasa ito ni nova. akaakis ka?

    ReplyDelete