"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Friday, November 19, 2010

Acknowledgment - Heart Over Matter


Acknowledgment



First and foremost, I want to thank Jhasmin Datuin and Rogelio de Guzman for inspiring me to do this story, if you don’t know; now you know. I got my concept from the two of you – a girl falling in love with her best friend.
I want to thank my first readers and critics for your kind words. It inspired me to make this book as best as I could.
To JoBaKS, thanks for the encouragements, to Tropang Kalogers and Tropang Feras, thanks for the complements. All of you made a huge contribution in this book.
Special thanks to Mylene Ferrer for being my editor. You made my life so easy! Thanks a lot; I hope that I can do something for you in return.
To Cheska Lilyana EscaƱo for the book cover, thanks a lot! To Nova Krisanta Vallo for criticizing me and at the same time making me strong.
I also want to thank IV-2 batch 2011 of Bayambang National High School for letting me use your names. This is dedicated for you.
Thanks to Taylor Swift, Greenday, Matchbox 20, Mandy Moore, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Kyla, Juris, Carol Banawa, Katy Perry, David Archuleta, Yeng Constantino, and to those singers who sang the songs that inspired me.
Acknowledgement to the movies Pano na Kaya, Till my Heartaches End, A Walk To Remember, and Dear John. It gave me an idea about love and pain.
Above all, I thank God for giving me wisdom every night when I begin to make my stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment