"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Working So Hard For My Journalism

The one standing is my unfinished literary page. The one lying on the flor is "The Leader" school organ.
I just finished working on my literary page. This is a little bit hard to do. But the results were satisfying. My literary page is composed of two articles and two poems. I'm lack of article. My poems are my friend Nova Krisanta P. Vallo's poem You're a Perfect Friend To Me which I posted here and a poem from the internet. My article is a movie review of avatar the last airbender. I'm still thinking for the last article

0 comments:

Post a Comment