"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Friday, January 14, 2011

I will wait for that time to come

First time, umuwi ako ng kasama siya.

This afternoon was something that I will not forget. This is the first time that I went home with her — alone!
Ang saya ko... "I'm obsessed with the fact that I'm with you," pa-ulit-ulit lang yan sa utak ko habang kasama ko siya. Hindi ko alam kung bakit, pero talagang masaya akong magkasama kami. 


Sabi ng kaibigan ko, ito daw yung time na kailangan kong igrab. Single na siya, single pa ako, mahal ko siya, ito na daw iyon. Pero ayoko parin... masakit pa rin ang sugat niya, at hindi ko pwedeng hawakan. She's like a glass figurine that I don't want to break, she's like a fire that I cannot touch. My boundaries still stops me from touching her... from putting my arms around her shoulders and comfort her... I want, but I can't.


I can wait, I will wait for the right time, for the time that destiny is the one... the one that will tell me it's time for us to try to be together. Just as when I thought na handa na ako to confess my love for her, dun pa siya nagkaproblema ng ganito, the time that her heart was broken. Maybe it's a way for me to realize "it's not yet time, not yet for me, for us." I promise I will wait, I can wait. I can't promise that I won't love another girl in my journey, but I promise that you'll always be here, in my heart, in the most precious place. I Love You, my puppy love, my first Love. I Love You, and I will love you more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment