"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Cried Because of A Girl for the First Time

I cried... because of you. I love you more than anything.

I cried because I know, no matter how much I love you, and no matter how time makes it’s own way to keep us both together, you’ll never love me the way I love you. I know that I’m just a friend to you, and I’m thankful for that.

Every time you shed tears for him, my heart was aching for the fact that I can't do anything to ease the pain... that somehow, you're so near yet still so untouchable. I love you, I love you so much it hurt... it hurts to see you loving someone else.

There are times I can't help but to think about you... your beautiful face, your smile, what are you thinking and... Can you love me? I decided to tell you about this... about my feelings, my hidden desire to let you know how I feel about you since that sunny day of 2002, the year of our childhood... but then something happened and stopped me about my plan, my plan to tell you the truth. Maybe... maybe it's because it's not yet the right time.

I will keep my promise, promise to wait for that time to come... for I know in the end, well be together. I swear that I will love you until my heart stops beating. Even if I die, I will guard your life and keep you away from harm, I will make sure you're always safe. I will make sure you'll never feel alone, you'll always have me beside you. I will always be here, loving you secretly... I promise... that I will always think of you, I will always dream of you my First Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment