"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Monday, December 23, 2013

Jasmin Curtis with Bloodlines and Heartstrings

(c) Statmometer/Edsel Roy
That awesome moment when Jasmin Curtis had a photo holding my book "Bloodlines and Heartstrings."

The photo was taken by my publisher sa isang event held by TV5. I can't express how much kilig I felt when I saw this. Jasmin Curtis is one of my celebrity crushes along with her sister Anne. I was with my clinical groupmates and our research promoter doing research stuffs when I recieved an e-mail notification from facebook saying my publisher tagged me on a photo/post. And all of us were squealing. Haha.

books by Charles Fred Agustin:
Bloodlines and Heartstrings
Unwanted Fairy Tale

Now available on leading bookstores near you.


Grab your copies now.







Feel free to send me your reviews sa mga social networking sites where I am registered:

Twitter: @AvatarCharles

Instagram: @AvatarCharles20

Tumblr: avatarcharles.tumblr.com

Wattpad: CharlesFredAgustin

Blogger: avatarcharles.blogger.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment