"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Met a Girl

"I Met a Girl" by Charles Agustin, from Unwanted Fairy Tale 2: Lovestruck
- it was the poem Jan wrote for his one and only love, Alyanna.

I met a girl when I was 6
I knew she was the princess I seek
She asked me to be her partner
And that was the beginning of our forever.

I met a girl and she's a princess to me
She always had a smile in her lips
A smile that lights up my day
With a voice sweet as a nightingale

I met a girl, and she's my best friend
She promised to be there up to the end
And I love her, more than a friend
And that was the beginning of our end.

I met a girl, but she's a stranger to me
She's no longer the girl I thought she should be
People change, and you can't expect them to stay the same
But the change was so drastic, she's now playing a different game.

I met a girl, and she told me I deserve a good girl
What she doesn't know is that once upon a time,
from the time that everything was fine,
I wanted her to be mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment