"There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can't go through life obsessing about what might have been." - Hugh Jackman

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 na! New Year Post!

So may kalokohan kasi ako kanina, I have this friend na gusto kong i-chat, so dinahilan ko nalang na ichat lahat ng kaibigan kong online and greet them a happy new year. Pero sa totoo lang isang tao lang gusto kong i-chat. Haha. Kainis. Ilang taon na kaming magkakilala kaso hanggang ngayon craving parin ako sa attention niya. Kahit ilang taon ang dumaan, hindi nagbago yun.

I really don't know if I what I should say to 2013, I guess just a good farewell I guess. Yes, medyo swerte ako ngayong 2013 dahil ang daming panagarap ko ang natupad. Pero napakarami ring napakasakit na nangyari sa akin this year. Earlier this year, nakapag-ipon ako ng pera and bought a second hand 4th generation ipod (ngayon ko lang ikukwento ito gusto ko nga siyang kalimutan eh) then I didn't know that it was stolen so when it was traced the parents of that girl was accusing me to be a theif at nireport pa ako sa student affairs office ng school namin. In the end I gave them the device kahit hindi bayaran kasi:
1) that's how good I am
2) I know it's right even if it feels so wrong, and ITS WRONG NA HINDI NILA AKO BAYARAN
3) I believe that what goes around, comes around.
And my papa was arrested. All the people who respected and feared him were the same people who practically spitted on his face, even his cousins did. My mom decided to take him to US muna so that he won't hear the things people say about him. After 5-6 months, the cased was closed and everything is fine, my dad is with us and I'm so happy. But those months were the darkest months of our lives, it's very difficult for us four. Kami ng ate ko na naiwan dito, we felt so alone. Sa dami ng kamag-anak namin, siguro kulang sa sampu ang nakakaalalang mangamusta every now and then. Then the rest nagparamdam nalang nung pabalik na sina mama. I hate those people na hindi kami naalala noong mga panahong wala sina mama, tapos biglang nakaalala nung pauwi na sila. Now I know who among my relatives can I rely on, mind you that they are very few.

Hindi ko na maalala yung ibang events that wants me to curse 2013. But I'm telling you marami pa po.

On the lighter side, yes napagbigyan akong magpapublish ng dalawang book, yung isa malakas ang sales while super hina naman nung isa kong novel. I don't know what to feel actually. I'm happy, but also disappointed. But the dreams I had when I was in high school slowly realized themselves one by one. I'm a little scared because everything happened so fast, and I'm just afraid it's not meant to last.

Finally my best friend and her girlfriend and I are okay. We've talked already, we're cool with each other. Slowly regaining our lost bonds, pero I can't say I'm that confident na maibabalik namin ang lahat sa dati. But I hope!

18 years old ako nang una akong mag bar, yes ngayong taon lang ako natutong magbar. Though natry ko naman na noong 16 ako.

Somethings still didn't change tulad ng friendzoned parin ako at may VIP seat parin ako dun. Still no girlfriend, proud virgin (kasi konti nalang kami haha) but still hoping na soon I'll have a girlfriend. Sana lang hindi na ako matorpe.

So I really don't know what to say to 2013. I guess, farewell! Good riddance. But still thank you for all the blessings this year. Who am I to complain? I am just grateful that this year was the year that my dreams - the things I really wanted - came true. (insert Don't Stop Believing song here)

I'm looking forward for a better year, a better future as 2014 sinks its teeth on our pulsating necks! I know this will be tough, but I will make this year a whole year of living my dreams!

Feel free to contact me, say hi or send me your reviews sa mga social networking sites where I am registered:

Twitter: @AvatarCharles

Instagram: @AvatarCharles20

Tumblr: avatarcharles.tumblr.com

Wattpad: CharlesFredAgustin

Blogger: avatarcharles.blogger.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment